HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dr.Floy » Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I want to know how can i create this effect: I want to create a text as a
light object from wich rays of light come out, just as a movie effect

Dr.Floyd

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ter Bor » Thu, 11 Nov 1999 04:00:00

http://www.algonet.se/~btj/tut1.html

Quote:> I want to know how can i create this effect: I want to create a text as a
> light object from wich rays of light come out, just as a movie effect

> Dr.Floyd

1. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

HELP!!!!

All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
as do the Standard Photoshop filters

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

Thanks in advance
Lenny Terenzi

2. how to make onmouseover-onmouseout buttons

3. Help Please,,,,Please Help

4. MAXScript problem with xrefs.GetXRefFile()

5. Looking For Help....Please - please-help.doc [1/1]

6. rendering offscreen

7. Help, Help please Help

8. A New Compression Algorithm

9. Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*

10. Please Help!!!!!Please!

11. HELP, PLEASE--Clipping Paths Help Needed Quickly

12. ***HELP*** Please help with system error