OBJ file import/export?

Post by John Ing » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:07:21

What is available in the way of plugins for MAX 5.0 to import and
export OBJ meshes? Habware seems to have failed me.
 Is there anything else out there?

OBJ file import/export?

Post by Adam » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 01:22:49

I have the habware script,

post your e mail and i will send it to you.

-A

Quote:> What is available in the way of plugins for MAX 5.0 to import and
> export OBJ meshes? Habware seems to have failed me.
>  Is there anything else out there?

OBJ file import/export?

Post by John Ing » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 01:31:41

Quote:>I have the habware script,

>post your e mail and i will send it to you.

A Habware that works with 5.0?

There's one on their site, but when you open it it's something else
for nurbs.

OBJ file import/export?

Post by Adam » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:28:28

yup, it worked for me.

: ^ )

> >I have the habware script,

> >post your e mail and i will send it to you.

> A Habware that works with 5.0?

> There's one on their site, but when you open it it's something else
> for nurbs.

OBJ file import/export?

Post by Adam » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 05:00:09

I tried e mailing it to you, but the mail got bounced back.

Whats your e mail?

-A

> yup, it worked for me.

> : ^ )

> > >I have the habware script,

> > >post your e mail and i will send it to you.

> > A Habware that works with 5.0?

> > There's one on their site, but when you open it it's something else
> > for nurbs.

1. Wavefront .obj file importing and exporting in Max

Hi!
I have a little problem! I try to import a wavefront object in raydream 5
but it doesn't work, then i'm looking for a plugin for max that import and
export wavefront .obj file.
Does it exist or not? If it exist, where can i find it?
Thank you very much for your attention!

2. OpenGL with mgl

3. OBJ Export / Import

4. Adobe PS to Aldus PageMaker conversion problem

5. Maya OBJ Import/Export

6. saving / mixing / blending of animation sequences

7. Exporting obj files

8. Setting up a 3D world

9. Exporting .OBJ file in DesignStudio 9.5

10. How do I import an .obj file?

11. Importing 3DS and OBJ files

12. Import obj file

13. Polygon smoothing on imported obj files