METAMAX HOW AND WHERE FROM??????????

Post by ZEBEDIA » Wed, 29 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I have been trying to get the Metamax metaball plugin for Max, i found
it's location from the Maximize Max site.

So far i have been unable to download it, i can find the site it's on
and i can find the file but the FTP system at the site will not allow
me to download it.

Does anyone have it? Can anyone tell me how to get it off the site, or
from another. Is there someone who has it allready and would mail it
to me ( my ISP does'nt mind large mails).

Can someone please help me out.

                        thanks inadvance
                                Zeb

"FURIOUS GREEN DREAMS, LAY SLEEPING IN STATE,
 BUT SOON THE GREAT JELLY SHALL RISE FROM THE
 DEPTHS,
 AND ALL THOSE WHO MOCKED SHALL KNOW THEIR FATE
 IS SEALED"

METAMAX HOW AND WHERE FROM??????????

Post by Seon Rozenblu » Fri, 31 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I have been trying to get the Metamax metaball plugin for Max, i found
> it's location from the Maximize Max site.

> So far i have been unable to download it, i can find the site it's on
> and i can find the file but the FTP system at the site will not allow
> me to download it.

> Does anyone have it? Can anyone tell me how to get it off the site, or
> from another. Is there someone who has it allready and would mail it
> to me ( my ISP does'nt mind large mails).

> Can someone please help me out.

>                         thanks inadvance
>                                 Zeb

> "FURIOUS GREEN DREAMS, LAY SLEEPING IN STATE,
>  BUT SOON THE GREAT JELLY SHALL RISE FROM THE
>  DEPTHS,
>  AND ALL THOSE WHO MOCKED SHALL KNOW THEIR FATE
>  IS SEALED"

What is your email address....?

Seon :-)

METAMAX HOW AND WHERE FROM??????????

Post by AAAH » Sun, 02 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Surf this way for lots of freebies (INCLUDING METAMAX):

http://www.archlab.tuwien.ac.at/w2561/ipas/MAXFREE.HTM