!!!!Mesh wanted...detailed Earth mesh!!!!

!!!!Mesh wanted...detailed Earth mesh!!!!

Post by Jay Howar » Fri, 05 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I'm looking for a high detail mesh (at this point, I'd be willing to attempt
a rework of a low detailed one).  It doesn't need to have mountain ranges or
anything like that, just land masses.  If anyone has one or knows where I
can locate one, thank you in advance.

Jay

1. FULL DETAILED TITANIC MESH WANTED !!!

Hi, everybody...

Thank you for all the T-models i`ve got, but it`s not the real one...
I`m precisely my search: High detailed with all textures (ready for
render) mesh
of the RMS TITANIC for FREE (3ds or MAX- format ) like the one of the
Siggraph97
or s.th. !!
I hope someone can help me .....

Many THANX 2 u all , and lucky rendering....

Capt. SOB

2. 3dworld in ogl

3. Need Mesh or Model of Planet Earth

4. Button bars in GL

5. earth mesh needed

6. FS: "The Visual Display Of Quantitative Information" - SOLD!

7. LOD - level of detail for abitrary mesh objects

8. Finding detail objects in a polygon mesh

9. Geometric detail suppression for FE mesh generation

10. quad-poly-mesh to triangualr-mesh?

11. Rendering a mesh as a mesh

12. Mesh smooth object to tri mesh?