Clothreyes help at 3D Design

Post by Stefan Jansso » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,

Some of you have been asking about better tutorials for Clothreyes
than the simple "falling blanket" and "flag". Check out the description
of MAX2 with Character Studio and Clothreyes at 3D Design:

    http://www.3d-design.com/magazine/0698/0698plug.html

Cheers!

 /Stefan

--

_________________S T E F A N_____J A N S S O N_________________
Voice:........ +46 8 764 1989

Website:...... http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/2855/

 - 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't -

1. HELP! CUSTOM CLOTH SETTINGS FOR CLOTHREYES

Could someone out there help me... and someone provide for me a few of your
fav libraries or settings for clothreye cloth materials... I'm trying to do
realistic wool tunics and a heavy fireman's coat and I desperatly could use
some input on what you might have come up with for materials of these types
and others.  Thanks a HEAP!

Joel

2. Great Oppurtunity

3. ClothReyes help needed

4. gradient help

5. Help with ClothReyes (really more of an intersection problem)

6. DEM

7. Help w/ Clothreyes...

8. More win95/glut/gnuwin32

9. web design, 3d animation, graphic design.