LO-POLY model/texture info/resources?

Post by 3dark.c » Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi Folks,

I'm getting ready to upload a totally new version of 3DARK.com next week and doing some last
minute research...

I'm currently looking into any on-line (or off-line) resources featuring information on low
poly count models and texture info as they relate to being used in the * industry and
such.

Pointers to tutorials, articles, websites, whatever would be appreciated.  Heck, if you're
interested in creating any of the latter, that would also be great.  I wanna know how the
software you use is being used in the * industry.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

--
Zero Z. Batzell Dean | Creator http://www.veryComputer.com/ | ICQ#: 8395879

critiquing and analyzing 3D art. Great 3D art and invaluable 3D advice dispensed daily! Even
the pros find it helpful! http://www.veryComputer.com/

Post by M. van Viane » Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> I'm currently looking into any on-line (or off-line) resources featuring information on low
> poly count models and texture info as they relate to being used in the * industry and
> such.

Hey, Zero:

Here's a couple I recently encountered. Hope they help.

http://www.veryComputer.com/

http://www.veryComputer.com/

    Mel

1. LO-POLY model/texture info/resources?

Hi Folks,

I'm getting ready to upload a totally new version of 3DARK.com next week and doing some last
minute research...

I'm currently looking into any on-line (or off-line) resources featuring information on low
poly count models and texture info as they relate to being used in the gaming industry and
such.

Pointers to tutorials, articles, websites, whatever would be appreciated.  Heck, if you're
interested in creating any of the latter, that would also be great.  I wanna know how the
software you use is being used in the gaming industry.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

--
Zero Z. Batzell Dean | Creator http://www.3DARK.com | ICQ#: 8395879

2. Viper 770 Ultra

3. How to print Lotus .PIC file?

4. Getting started in lo poly modeling

5. poly count in low-poly modeling

6. Free 3D Resources - MODELS / TEXTURES / TUTORIALS.....

7. New resources, 3d models, textures etc.

8. ALIAS RESOURCES - Free Models, Textures....

9. FREE ALIAS 3D RESOURCES - Models, Textures....

10. Line-Poly, Poly-Poly Intersection HELP