3dsMAX versus Lightwave

Post by Nick Vanderve » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

        I've been looking at the various different kinds of 3d programs available,
and I've kinda centered on 3dsMAX or Lightwave. The only problem is that I
don't know which one to pick.
        Would someone give me a solid reason for picking one over the other? Which
program is better? Which is the more powerful, without having to add a ton
of plugins?

?

Thanx

1. Lightwave Versus 3dsMAX

Hi,

        I've been looking at the various different kinds of 3d programs available,
and I've kinda centered on 3dsMAX or Lightwave. The only problem is that I
don't know which one to pick.
        Would someone give me a solid reason for picking one over the other? Which
program is better? Which is the more powerful, without having to add a ton
of plugins?

?

Thanx

2. Angle to Vector

3. Lightwave versus Maya

4. CMYK to Grayscale

5. MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for multimedia

6. Check out http://sj.znet.com/~przmatic

7. MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 for multimedia

8. GIF87a <=> GIF89a batch conversion?

9. MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for multimedia

10. Re(2): MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for multimedia

11. MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC f