I'll do 3D work for nothing

Post by Ben Grov » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:45:05

Hi,
I have been working in 3D Studio Max for a while now and would like to get
some experience of making other people's design and I'll do it for nothing,
just the experience.  I'm in the UK but will work for anyone, anywhere.
So if you run a company or simply a *r what have you got to lose?
Many thanks

Ben

I'll do 3D work for nothing

Post by mech » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:50:34

if yer looking to kill some free time why not try the workshops over
at www.maxforums.org ... good place to compare your skill against the
others too :)

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:45:05 -0000, "Ben Grove"

>Hi,
>I have been working in 3D Studio Max for a while now and would like to get
>some experience of making other people's design and I'll do it for nothing,
>just the experience.  I'm in the UK but will work for anyone, anywhere.
>So if you run a company or simply a *r what have you got to lose?
>Many thanks

>Ben

I'll do 3D work for nothing

Post by Onejo » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:31:08

> if yer looking to kill some free time why not try the workshops over
> at www.maxforums.org ... good place to compare your skill against the
> others too :)

> On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:45:05 -0000, "Ben Grove"

> >Hi,
> >I have been working in 3D Studio Max for a while now and would like to get
> >some experience of making other people's design and I'll do it for nothing,
> >just the experience.  I'm in the UK but will work for anyone, anywhere.
> >So if you run a company or simply a *r what have you got to lose?
> >Many thanks

> >Ben

Excellent link there, Sir. THANK YOU!!
--
Simon "Onejob" Page

"Guaranteed not to return in one piece"

www.derehamcomputers.co.uk

I'll do 3D work for nothing

Post by Polemarc » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:08:53

I am co-producing a sci-fi movie in the South Wales (UK) area,  It is a low
budget affair but will feature two major space battle scenes.  If you are
interested in practice there are a variety of objects that we will needs
including missiles, an orbital station, asteroids, landing craft, internal
craft shots and mining ships.  I do not want to abuse your request though,
maybe I could give you a list of the items we need and what we have done
already and you can see if any of it would be on interest.  Of course you
will receive full credit recognition for anything you do.

If interested please leave a message here and I'll get in touch.

Polemarch

> > if yer looking to kill some free time why not try the workshops over
> > at www.maxforums.org ... good place to compare your skill against the
> > others too :)

> > On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:45:05 -0000, "Ben Grove"

> > >Hi,
> > >I have been working in 3D Studio Max for a while now and would like to
get
> > >some experience of making other people's design and I'll do it for
nothing,
> > >just the experience.  I'm in the UK but will work for anyone, anywhere.
> > >So if you run a company or simply a *r what have you got to
lose?
> > >Many thanks

> > >Ben

> Excellent link there, Sir. THANK YOU!!
> --
> Simon "Onejob" Page

> "Guaranteed not to return in one piece"

> www.derehamcomputers.co.uk

I'll do 3D work for nothing

Post by Tony » Sun, 08 Apr 2001 19:51:36

Infinitum3D is always looking for additional artists. Check out the website at
http://www.veryComputer.com/

> I am co-producing a sci-fi movie in the South Wales (UK) area,  It is a low
> budget affair but will feature two major space battle scenes.  If you are
> interested in practice there are a variety of objects that we will needs
> including missiles, an orbital station, asteroids, landing craft, internal
> craft shots and mining ships.  I do not want to abuse your request though,
> maybe I could give you a list of the items we need and what we have done
> already and you can see if any of it would be on interest.  Of course you
> will receive full credit recognition for anything you do.

> If interested please leave a message here and I'll get in touch.

> Polemarch

> > > if yer looking to kill some free time why not try the workshops over
> > > at www.maxforums.org ... good place to compare your skill against the
> > > others too :)

> > > On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:45:05 -0000, "Ben Grove"

> get
> nothing,
> lose?

> > Excellent link there, Sir. THANK YOU!!
> > --
> > Simon "Onejob" Page

> > "Guaranteed not to return in one piece"

> > www.derehamcomputers.co.uk

I'll do 3D work for nothing

Post by Marce » Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:00:06

Hi,

id like to try out my skills too.
pls contact me via e-mail.

regards
Marcel

1. It's done, done, done!

My web page has now been completly updated. And the 3D-Art section is
now up and running.

Please visit it!

Chris Harrison
http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/

2. TRUESPACE

3. FillRect intermittently doing nothing?

4. Converting 3DS or DXF to POV

5. I'll Trade 3D Studio R4 for Inspire

6. AutoCAD DWG format

7. Anyone doing contract IT work in 3D?