All meshes and bitmaps in one max file ?

All meshes and bitmaps in one max file ?

Post by Herve » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:08:56

Hi,

  Is it possible ?
Thanks in advance;

Herv -

All meshes and bitmaps in one max file ?

Post by Conny Klasso » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:01:29

Check out the "Resource Collector" in the Utilities tab.

Conny

Quote:> Hi,

>   Is it possible ?
> Thanks in advance;

> Herv -

1. Storing Multiple Bitmaps in One File

Can anyone help?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial/code dealing with
storing bitmap files and bitmap headers.

I would like to create & read a single file, which holds a number of
different bitmaps (different sizes, but same colour depth).  It is important
that these are stored in a single file, but not a Resource file - I need to
use several per project.

I am using VB4 32 bit.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Martyn Graham.

2. Flash2 newsgroup or mailing list?

3. Storing Multiple Bitmaps In One File

4. capturing movie stills

5. Storing multiple bitmaps in one file

6. avi render

7. Compressing multiple Bitmaps into one file.

8. Direct3D in VB6 problem

9. Creating Meshes from Bitmaps/Images

10. Bitmaps Bitmaps Bitmaps

11. Vectorgraphic and bitmaps in one window

12. Copy Two or More Bitmaps to one TImage

13. merging 3 Gray-Bitmaps to one Colorbitmap.