Intergraph Studio Z D1 In/Out card. Uncompressed NTSC/PAL

Intergraph Studio Z D1 In/Out card. Uncompressed NTSC/PAL

Post by Stuart Blemca » Mon, 26 Oct 1998 03:00:00

I have a Intergraph StudioZ card that I am trying to sell.  The card works
great and should work in any PCI NT box.  The card will give you D1
UnCompressed video in and out.  It has BNC connectors for SDI IN, SDI OUT,
REF IN, COMP OUT, and SVideo out.
All you need is a harddrive to store the files at.
Great for laying down animation to a beta deck or something.
$2500.

1. D1 video (NTSC) to PAL format in Alias 8.5

Hi,

I am producing a commercial for overseas.  They use PAL.  I need to
convert D1 NTSC video to D1 PAL.  Do I render 3D elements in Alias 8.5
at 720 x 486 with 0.9 pixel ratio or 720 x 576 at 0.9 pixel ratio?
Thanks in advance for any help on this subject.

John

2. free files without registration

3. Converting NTSC SVCD to Pal SVCD with Video Studio 6

4. ANNOUNCE: The Graphics Factory V2.0

5. PAL D1, Letterbox and 16:9

6. version 3.6

7. PAL Output => D1 or Beta