3d Models & Palm m505

Post by 3d » Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:47:23

Dear all,

More than 650 High Quality 3d models and 1200 texture maps for
Architectural, Interior Design
presentation, CG animation, Web page and Graphic Design.

Models for download, categories / items include:

Audi-TT (exclusively available at our site only), Red Racing car and a
Concept Car has just been added in the 'Transportation' section.
Besides, you could also find Boeing 747, Spaceship, Helicopter,
Fighter.....etc.

Architecture Section:
Forest of Tombs Museum by Tadao Ando.
Euralille Centre by Jean Nouvel.
Nara Convention Hall by Arata Isozaki.
Kansai International Airport Passenger Terminal by Renzo Piano.

Interior Section:
Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Drawers, Baths, Kichen wares.......

Street Furnitur:
Stree Hydrant, Path lights, Light posts......

Misc. Section: Torch, Chess, Helmet, Skull, Bicycle, Flower, Plant,
Bug....etc.

All models are in real-world scale for immediate use in Acad, 3ds/max,
Lightwave 3d, Microstation, Alias Wavefront....and most of the popular
3d software.

Visit us today and wish that We will not disappoint you.
http://www.imagehandc2.com

Ari Y.

1. 3d Models & Palm m505

[...]

2. help: image catalogue: how?

3. Wanted: Autocad/POV or any 3D model of Palm Pilot

4. How Do I make An LED?

5. WIP: Palm tree model.

6. Tessalation

7. Need a date palm tree model.

8. Black and White as Grayscale or RGB

9. Palm-leaf Manuscript image (to B&W)

10. Real-Time Collaboration & Palm Pilot VII

11. Palm-leaf Manuscript image (to B&W)

12. Free 3D Game site - Free visualization technology - Win a Palm Pilot

13. Looking for Palm Pilot Object for 3D MAX