mouse slow down runnig 3ds4 under win95

Post by inox » Tue, 23 Jan 1996 04:00:00

 hi all

my mouse slow down often when i run 3ds4 under win 95
any help would be nice

                        thanx
                                -INOXX

Post by Kevin Beardsl » Tue, 23 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> hi all

>my mouse slow down often when i run 3ds4 under win 95
>any help would be nice

>                    thanx
>                            -INOXX

Try setting the Mouse to Exclusive Mode in the Misc. portion of Properties.
You might also want to adjust your Idle Sensitivity.

Kevin Beardslee
3D Animator
Interplay Productions

"There's no mystsical energy field that controls MY destiny."

Post by Federico Albertin » Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>  hi all

> my mouse slow down often when i run 3ds4 under win 95
> any help would be nice

>                         thanx
>                                 -INOXXIt used to happen to me when I had my mouse driver loaded by W95. Just

remove it and everything will be all right. I hope!
Bye Bye F.A.

1. HELP - 3ds4 slows down on Pentium/100!

I have a Pentium/100 PCI SIS motherboard, and serial & parallel port
built in the motherboard.

I was wondering why it takes like 2 minutes before I start 3d-studio 4?
My dongle is put in parallel port, I tried with turbo button off, and also
tried to change parallel port configuration in BIOS setup, but doesn't
seem to get any faster.

It's really annoying to wait about 2 minutes every time I start 3dstudio!
The manual says from Pentium/66 or above, it may cause problem or something,
but does anybody worked this out?  or have same problem?

Thanks.

2. Bar code suggestion?

3. Mouse slow down

4. ANNOUNCE: New Corel DRAW! tutorial added

5. 3ds + win95 = slow mouse

6. Looking for web work in Oregon

7. 3D accelerator performance (was: Slow down processors)

8. Radeon Drivers

9. entropy slowed down

10. How to slow down animation?

11. How to slow down anim