Hiding Portions of my Model

Post by SixEastMai » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:36:46

I have created a head and want to hide parts of the model. How is this done?

Peter

Hiding Portions of my Model

Post by Conny Klasso » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 03:06:44

Select the desired faces and push the "Hide" button?

Conny

Quote:> I have created a head and want to hide parts of the model. How is this
done?

> Peter

1. Showcase 3D Models in Hidden Line

Is it possible to render 3D models in Showcase (v3.2) in hidden line mode?
The ivview utility does this, but I can't seem to find a way to get
Showcase to do it.  Is there a command I can put in the scene file to bring
it up automatically in hidden line mode?

Thanks,

Will

2. NEED LW 5.0 Pentium Pro 200 Benchmark

3. ground projection of a 3d model : hidden polygons removal

4. Croping Circle?

5. building wireframe model removing hidden line..

6. Graphix mailing list

7. HELP ! Hidden Markov Models

8. OpenGL++?

9. Wireframe model with Hidden Line removal

10. Hidden (Hidden) Lines

11. Hide problem -- Hide-olos kerdes HELP!

12. Magnify portions of the screen

13. visualization of a portion of the web using java