Lag when using SHIFT and dragging mouse...

Lag when using SHIFT and dragging mouse...

Post by Andreas Roch » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Is it normal when the pointer slows down and I am dragging the mouse using
SHIFT or CTRL at the same time? Or is it because I'm using Win95?

Thanks

Post by Orio » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> Is it normal when the pointer slows down and I am dragging the mouse using
> SHIFT or CTRL at the same time?

It is if you're on Mescalin.. :)

Lag when using SHIFT and dragging mouse...

Post by Marijn Eke » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I don't know.. I've got this same problem... Also win95.... will upgrade to
NT soon...
__________________________
Marijn Eken

(remove spam from emailaddress)

>> Is it normal when the pointer slows down and I am dragging the mouse
using
>> SHIFT or CTRL at the same time?

>It is if you're on Mescalin.. :)

Lag when using SHIFT and dragging mouse...

Post by former Oeyvi » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

maybe it's some intellipoint stuff or something

-Truls Johansen

begin 666 Truls Ottesen Johansen.vcf

M92XN+BXN#0I%34%)3#M04D5&.TE.5$523D54.F]E>79I:D!O;FQI;F4N;F\-
M"D5-04E,.TE.5$523D54.G1R=6QS:6)O>4!H;W1M86EL+F-O;0T*14Y$.E9#
%05)$#0H`
`
end
end

Lag when using SHIFT and dragging mouse...

Post by Wookie21 » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Actually there is a program for Win 95 called "TaskView" that can tell you
processor time and usage.
I forgot where I got it but you can probably just do a search for it.

>If you are using MAX 2.0, it keeps track of where the mouse is in relation
>to the mesh at all times. If you want to see what this does to your process
>access times for MAX and you have NT 4.0, do so... You would be amazed at
>how much processor time that it takes. Since you use Win95, I can just tell
>you that it does and this is where some of your lag is felt.

>--
>Sincerely,
>Chris Singletary

>http://www.atomic-animation.com
>http://home.earthlink.net/~crossbow1
>Art Gallery, Mesh Repository, Texture Repository, Job Search, and a whole
>lot more!

1. help with lag when using mouse?

Hi,
I was wondering if someone had any ideas on how to help me
solve a problem. I've written a program for my master's thesis
using open gl and glut. It's a simple tracking program where the
first object is a target object and the second reflects the
controller's inputs.

The target object behaves as I would like, but there's a
perceptible lag in the second object (and sometimes it gets
'stuck' in place for an instant.) The input device is (for now) a
mouse, and I'm using glutPassiveMotionFunc for the mouse
and the glutKeyboardFunc for an escape key.

Any ideas would be welcomed.
Thanks,
Laurie :)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Progrmmatically Displaying Icons of a Windows file.

3. Unable to rotate object using click'n drag with the mouse

4. Color-correcting layers simultaneously

5. Dragging image using mouse

6. looking for graphic artist in Manhattan ?

7. My mouse lags...

8. VideoPix and MPEG! A sad story?

9. !!! HELP - MOUSE POINTER GETS SHIFTED !!!

10. Ctrl + Shift + Left Mouse Btn

11. Doing mouse drag on 3d objects accurately

12. Mouse pointer disappeared when dragging vertices.

13. Doing mouse drag on 3d objects accurately