Part 1.......The picture!!! - car.jpg (1/1)

Part 1.......The picture!!! - car.jpg (1/1)

Post by Mook Matt » Mon, 29 Apr 1996 04:00:00

begin 644 car.jpg
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
4^FHQAB8*[(;B3SKR53B:XEH`_]G#
`
end

1. Part 1.......The picture!!! - car.jpg (0/1)

Hello all:
     As a hobby, I sometimes play around with 3ds, making simple
pictures and animations. Hard for time, I have had the package for
almost a year now and am still trying to master all the geomtry and
materials involved. I have attached a picture of a car that I threw
togethar to demonstrate my question (don't maind the colour....I kept
it simple because I didn't want to deal with the rendering time).
Thus, without further hesitation...My question:

        How Can I get the reflective surface (2D mirror) to be less
foggy. I'm talking real mirror class material. I have tried everything
in the materials editoe I can think of....and this was the best I
could come up with!!! (surely I am doing something wrong). If anyone
out there could take the time to d/l the picture, look at it, and
respond to my question (hell, if you can answer my question without
the picture, don't waste your time), I would be EXTREMELY gratefull.

Thank you for your time......M.Mattes

2. Lightwave 7 and version 6 book

3. Wanted: car pictures

4. Q:Conversion utility from Silicon Graphics RGB format to TIF/JPG/GIF etc.

5. Classic Car Pictures

6. HELP ! What do I need in a Mac?

7. looking for 3d object: seatbelt and some other car accesories like car doors

8. Graphics Card for UMAX c500?

9. GIF to JPG in PS 5, Part 2

10. Pov: Rendering Parts of my Picture

11. Picture Restoration part Deux