Searching for tutorials

Post by Almost Focuse » Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Try these.

http://www.dsif.fee.unicamp.br/~vitor_d/intro3.htm
http://www.3dstudio.net/
http://www.max3d.com/
http://www.3dluvr.com/animagic

Searching for tutorials

Post by Thibau » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I'm searching some tutorials for 3ds Max 3. Could someone indicate me where
I can find it ??

1. searching for tutorial

I'm searching for a tutorial (or just an brief explanation to get me
started) about what i think is referred to as "caustics".
What i am referring to is the warped light pattern you see on the ground
when you place a strong light above a glass object. (effect like
advancedlighting.jpg in 3dsmax/images dir in max3)
I would like to know how to fake a precise reproduction of that effect.

Thanx

Davy

2. Quick question

3. searching matrix tutorial

4. TIFF-Formats?

5. searching OGL Tutorial

6. Non-SGI SOG Monitor Success

7. Newbie searching for tutorials

8. Tutorial Search Engine

9. Tutorial search engine

10. New Tutorials Search

11. In Search of Book/Class/Tutorial

12. where is that excellent site for searching Tutorials ?