HELP 3DS PROFESSIONAL NEEDED!

Post by PhantaZm » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know what program I may use to catalog all my 3ds objects...it seems
that there are too much to do manually one by one, on the render tip, and
I'd rather find a viewer or catalog maker that will enable me to see what
the object is...even if its only gray...as long as i can tell what it is so
that i can place them in their proper directories...
anyhelp would appreciated?

1. Help.I need professional opinions!!

Hi All

I am a professional print production artist and photoshop artist
specializing in high end photo retouching. I have worked in both large
and medium ad agencies for the past 5 years. and have also worked on
Scitex and Macs at color houses for a number of years.

That's really all background for my question. I recently hung out my
freelance shingle and have been visiting a number of ad agencies trying
to sell my services and talents. I keep getting the feeling that I don't
fit their business model. I have worked in agencies that have:

    Creative director
    Art Director
    Production Artist
    Color House relationship

In this environment there is a division of labor that puts a large
burden of "High End" work in the color houses lap. As a business plan I
feel like I am selling myself in for overflow work and not as a
replacement to in-house solutions, but I also replace some of that "High
End" work therefore saving my client money and adding artistic
sensability to the work. It seems to me that most of the small agencies
I visit have:

    Creative Director / Art director
    Color House relationship
        or
    Creative Director
    Art Director / Designer
    Color House relationship

I guess I became insulated to the structure of agencies and how they use
color houses?
 I would love to hear any feedback on either their companies structure
or how they use freelance help.  If it helps, I have a web site that
shows exactly what I do. at

"www.easystreet.com/~davidbar".

Thanks in advance
Dave B.

P.S. I would mind any feedback you could give on the web site either.

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Artists Wanted

3. NEED HELP - PixelPaint Professional Software for MAC II

4. picture viewer source for MSDOS

5. Need help specifying professional RGB/VIDEO cable

6. Borlandcppb and opengl

7. Help.I need professional opinions!!

8. need a professionals help

9. Compiling an OpenGL program for the first time - I seriously need some professional help ;-)

10. HELP - need help on importiing .3ds files and assiging the pieces to the model