FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Johnny The Homocidal Mania » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Ywah, they might take away your keen hat with the feather in it, very
JOURNEY very way way!  :O)

don't talk to lamers, they might steal your van Halen gear kids!  :O)

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Anonymous » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Anyone out there managed to get an authorisation code out of

They want a max serial to do it but I dont have one!!!

Anyone got a crack / serial or want to e-mail them yourself with an official
max serial to get me a code? :o)

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Rocks R U » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

a non mouse
a hate frigin rodents

> Anyone out there managed to get an authorisation code out of

> They want a max serial to do it but I dont have one!!!

> Anyone got a crack / serial or want to e-mail them yourself with an official
> max serial to get me a code? :o)

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Chri » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

You hate mises to pieces?

cheers,
Chris

> a non mouse
> a hate frigin rodents

> > Anyone out there managed to get an authorisation code out of

> > They want a max serial to do it but I dont have one!!!

> > Anyone got a crack / serial or want to e-mail them yourself with an
official
> > max serial to get me a code? :o)

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Krush » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Oh yeah, sure. I'm positive that we all want to help your pathetic
lamer ass and risk our own legit use of the software.

Piss off, moron.

* Hoof?

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:02:56 +0100, "Anonymouse"

>Anyone out there managed to get an authorisation code out of

>They want a max serial to do it but I dont have one!!!

>Anyone got a crack / serial or want to e-mail them yourself with an official
>max serial to get me a code? :o)

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Johnny The Homocidal Mania » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I have more degrees than you have inbred family members.
And that's only college recognition for the things I envelope.  Boo hoo, Im
going to cry, Im so dumb, where is the Wizard of OZ, Dorothy, where is he?

Im a chimp but you have a Rex Harrison hat, that's balanced.

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Krush » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Blah, blah blah blah....

Chimpanzees are invading our planet!!! Kristoffe is one of them,
though not very bright, as we all know ;)

If this is the best those alien chimps can do, we got nuttin to worry
about :)

Krusher

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:41:26 -0400, "Johnny The Homocidal Maniac"

>Ywah, they might take away your keen hat with the feather in it, very
>JOURNEY very way way!  :O)

>don't talk to lamers, they might steal your van Halen gear kids!  :O)

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Johnny The Homocidal Mania » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

show your work that is so good, I do, you post a picture of you with a
feathered hat!  is it 3d?

why are you so paranoid that i am so much smarter than you?  you need help,
you homophobic 3d wanna be, like I said, post some phat shiet, and Ill be
impressed, until then, keep up the good work in Truespace.

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Krush » Sun, 04 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Ha ha!! What a friggin laugh!! I wasn't aware that you were a comedian
too, you buffoon.

That would be exactly 0 degrees, you moron. God, you are more pathetic
than a chicken whose head has been removed. You're not dumb, you're an
addled cretin and buffoon. A sad, sorry little homosapiens wannabe. A
funny little cutup excuse for a chimp, at that.

You are devoid of any skill or intelligence chimp-boy, go suck
yourself.

Krusher

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999 04:11:53 -0400, "Johnny The Homocidal Maniac"

>I have more degrees than you have inbred family members.
>And that's only college recognition for the things I envelope.  Boo hoo, Im
>going to cry, Im so dumb, where is the Wizard of OZ, Dorothy, where is he?

>Im a chimp but you have a Rex Harrison hat, that's balanced.

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Krush » Mon, 05 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Who cares what impresses a buffoon, except perhaps another buffoon?

Now, go eat some bananas.

Krusher

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:29:56 -0400, "Johnny The Homocidal Maniac"

>you homophobic 3d wanna be, like I said, post some phat shiet, and Ill be
>impressed, until then, keep up the good work in Truespace.

FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

Post by Johnny The Homocidal Mania » Mon, 05 Jul 1999 04:00:00

So, where was your really good stuff that is so very impressive, far
exceeding mine?  Thought so.  Who's really the gay shimp, look in the
mirror, HAH!  :o)

Hi everyone.  Happy day. :O0

-3D Gay Chimp

------------------********