FLI to AVI or MPEG

Post by Leif ?dmar » Sat, 15 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi! Is there anyone who knows if there are a program or patch etc that can
convert 3D Studio movies(FLI) to any of the other movie formats like AVI,
MOV or MPEG. Or if there is a program that can put together pictures to a
movie file like one of the above.
--
When posting an answer to this subject, please also send me

My home country is Sweden.

1. FLI->MPEG->Quicktime->AVI???

James, the AVI editor that comes with Video For Windows will read in FLIs
and then spit the out as AVI I believe. It's been a while since I did
this but I am pretty sure it works.

If that doesn't work, you can spit out the FLI as numbered .bmp files
using NUMPIC with AutoAnimator Pro and then read them into the AVI
editor.

T. Lee Kidwell

Communication & Exhibition Services

2. CADLINK provides CAD / CAM translator and CAD / CAM viewer

3. fli to mpeg to avi

4. Lighting without using glLight*

5. Need who I can to convert a .avi, .fli, .mov in a MPEG

6. IEEE Visualization '94 Conference, October 17-21, Washington, DC

7. Converting Frames to AVI / MPEG / FLI etc.

8. Mac Dreamweaver has menu lag/stall

9. Macromind -> FLI,MPEG,AVI, etc

10. FLI to AVI, MPEG etc

11. FLI->MPEG->Quicktime->AVI???