FS: GLoria-XXL 3D Graphics Accelerator (AGP)

FS: GLoria-XXL 3D Graphics Accelerator (AGP)

Post by Scott Porte » Mon, 21 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have a GLoria-XXL 3D Graphics Accelerator for sale. It has only been used
for 2 months and is in perfect condition. It comes complete with original
box,
manuals, and software. The card retails for approximately $1999. I'm selling
it for $1300 or for any reasonable offer. (sorry no trades)

Specs:
* Bus System: AGP
* Graphics Controller: 3Dlabs GLINT? MX
* Geometry Controller: 3Dlabs GAMMA?
* Boot VGA Support: PERMEDIA? 2 with 2MB SGRAM
* RAMDAC: 250MHz
* Display Memory:16MB VRAM
* Local 3D Memory: 24MB EDO-RAM (upgradeable to 40MB)
* Line Frequency: 31 - 300 kHz
* Other Standards:VESA DPMS, DDC2B, DirectDraw
* Dimensions: 341 mm x 107 mm (not including the mounting bracket)
* Minimum System Requirement: IBM-Compatible processor with Intel Pentium?
II
  processor, one ATX AGP slot, and Windows 95 and Windows NT

For more information check out:

    http://www.elsa.com/AMERICA/PRODUCTS/ANNCEXXL.HTM

account on li.net.

1. FS: GLoria-XXL 3D Graphics Accelerator (AGP)

[...]

2. ps_symbols.gpi, ps_guide.ps and ...

3. FS: ELSA GLoria-XXL 3D Graphics Accelerator

4. WWW browser for SGIs

5. What can i do?? Please help!!!

6. FS: Oxygen GMX 3d graphics accelerator AGP 96 meg video ram ( 3dlabs , GLINT chipset )

7. SUMMARY: Corel Draw or Harvard Draw?

8. FS: ELSA GLoria XXL

9. FS: Elsa Gloria XXL

10. Gloria II vs Gloria-XXL

11. FS: ELSA Gloria L/MX OpenGL Accelerator.