Running 3DS under Windows 3.11

Post by Glenn A » Fri, 19 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me the best way to run 3d Studio under Windows 3.11
(for network rendering).  I can get it running, but it eats up half of
my 32 meg ram, and also crashes when I try to exit back to windows.  I
need to know the best PIF configuration, can anyone help?

1. Trouble running PS 3.0 on Windows 3.11

Hi,

I have installed Photoshop version 3.0 on a windows 3.11 system.
Installation went fine, but when I start Photoshop I get the following
error message:

Aufruf eines undefinierten Dynalinks
(Could be translated as "Call of an undefined dynalink", although the
corresponding error message in English might be slightly different)

Is this a known problem and is there a simple solution to it ?

thanks,
Carsten

2. Desktop images video files

3. 3ds under windows 3.1/3.11/95

4. 3DS4 bump mapping

5. OpenGL for the Matrox millenium under Windows 3.11 or Windows 95

6. ImageList and Resource

7. execute 3DS from Win 3.11

8. Pixel count in PS5?

9. Paintshop pro for windows 3.11

10. hercules graphic cards and windows 3.11

11. TGA or PICT presenter for Windows 3.11 ?

12. VESA drivers for Windows 3.11