Freeware Metaball Modeller! MetaMAX

Post by Sandeep Sheka » Sat, 19 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I'm not sure if this has been posted here, but there is a Freeware
Metaball (blob) Modeller out for 3DStudio MAX.  It's called MetaMAX, and
was written by me, Sandeep Shekar.  It's absolutely free, and works
quite well.  Check it out at
http://clockwork.dementia.org/~shup/index.html.  If this has been
poster, I apologize for wasting bandwidth.

Sandeep Shekar
SS|nferno on irc (EFNet:#3dsmax)

1. Looking for METABALL type modeller for LW.

I am looking for a metaball type modeller for lightwave. Have you seen
 some of the work done with METABALL plugin for 3DStudio, it looks pretty
 good. Someone modeled a tyranasaurus rex and one of those face-huggers
from ALIENS, anyway I am interested in playing with one of those BLOB
programs any help..   Also I'm having trouble FTP'ing into
ftp.tomahawk.welch.jhu.edu anybody else having problems. I NEED HELP.

                                THANKS

2. How to convert from color PS to GIF?

3. Freeware CSG-modeller?

4. InDesign 2.0 tool selection question

5. OpenGL freeware modellers?

6. Need Breeze 2.0 tutorial (or any freeware modeller)

7. Looking for a freeware Pov Modeller under SGI Indigo

8. OpenGL freeware modellers?

9. Pseudo Nurbs/MetaMax for R3

10. METAMAX HOW AND WHERE FROM??????????

11. A new freeware ray tracer and freeware radiosity solver