NEW 3D Model (dxf), Texture, Quake2 Database! NEW

NEW 3D Model (dxf), Texture, Quake2 Database! NEW

Post by i.. » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Great new 3D model, texture and Quake2 level database. Awesome new
site. If you are into 3D and want to find new
textures and play new Quake2 levels. Check it out. This is the first
posting for this site. We hate SPAM. Please do
not think this is SPAM. We are a genuine website and will never treat
you to such a deliberating experience as
SPAM. We are a cool website, so please check it out.

http://www.polyworld.com

3D Models, Textures, Q2 levels. Not bad web design either.

Hope to see you there.

WILL HELP YOU WITH MAX QUESTIONS!

1. Saw free 3D-models and textures on a new Side

Hi,
I saw a very pretty web page with many free 3D models for architecture
an technical visualisations. Here
you can get models in European style and not the most presented American
.
Has someone anyone ever seen the plugin witch is presented there and
called Metastream?
It seems to be a software, to present 3D models in Internet.
Look at: www.anymotion.com in folder Space.

Greetings Franky

2. HW Page flipping

3. Announcement: new website with FREE 3D models and texture maps

4. 3D model to 3D database

5. New resources, 3d models, textures etc.

6. Translating TColor into COLORREF

7. ++++ 3D new location -->( motorcycle 3D model

8. Film OR Flatbed

9. New Page - 3d rendering - multimedia - free models - hot links 3d

10. ++++ 3D new location -->( motorcycle 3D model

11. New Page - 3d rendering - multimedia - free models - hot links 3d

12. UPDATE: Two new pictures and a few new models