Golfball mesh

Post by Thomas Stran » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I need a 3D Studio mesh of a golfball, can anyone tell me where to find one?

Regards
Thomas Strand

Golfball mesh

Post by Bobb » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Thomas

You might be better off using a bump map for a golf ball...
Just a thought!

Bob

Quote:> I need a 3D Studio mesh of a golfball, can anyone tell me where to find
one?

> Regards
> Thomas Strand

Golfball mesh

Post by stephen gilber » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

you can also use the bump map to displace the mesh so the edges look
like a real golf ball.

stee+catz

> Thomas

> You might be better off using a bump map for a golf ball...
> Just a thought!

> Bob

> > I need a 3D Studio mesh of a golfball, can anyone tell me where to find
> one?

> > Regards
> > Thomas Strand

Golfball mesh

Post by nospa » Wed, 12 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Thomas Strand schrieb:

Quote:> I need a 3D Studio mesh of a golfball, can anyone tell me where to find one?

> Regards
> Thomas Strand

www.the3dstudio.com

NoSpam

Golfball mesh

Post by DarkSou » Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I have a tut on my site. If you use MAX 3 then it's REAL fast.

www.grafx.dk