video cards

Post by Mar » Thu, 03 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Please recommend a good, moderately  priced video card for 3DS Max.

Also are there any compatibility issues to be concerned with?

Thanks

Mark

1. Could someone suggest a great video card 32 meg video card with video out

I hope someone can help me, I'am building a SCUSI 2 or SCUSI 3 gamming
system and I'am loking for a great 32 meg video card, But can't seem to
find one? Also I have the same problem with finding a digital audio
card,Can someone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's C. Tantlinger

                      http://www.help.com/

2. Fullscreen OpenGL under XWindows (Linux)

3. Trade: Mac AV video card for HPV card

4. WANTED E-MAIL ADDRESS for EDUCATIONAL anims.

5. video card (graphics card) for Performa 6400?

6. standard texture class?

7. Recommend SVGA card (Re: Which Video Card?)

8. No 2D texture in a MFC APP

9. --- PETITION for a MODERN BASIC VIDEO MODE on PC VIDEO CARDS ---

10. best video card for video analysis/image recognition?

11. -- PETITION for a MODERN BASIC VIDEO MODE on PC VIDEO CARDS ---