Custom-Made Gif Animation

Post by Lahot » Wed, 28 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hello Everyone. . .

Looking for the right Gif Animation for your site, but can't find it?

Why not get your own Cusom-Made Gif Animation?
If anyone here is looking for a wide variety of Gif Animations as well
as a variety of custom-made animations,

Check out Gif Anim at: http://www.cris.com/~rklahoti/gifanim

And if you don't find what you are looking for, give me an e-mail at

I may be able to help you.
--
+--------+

+--------+

1. Custom-Made Gif Animation

Hello Everyone. . .

Looking for the right Gif Animation for your site, but can't find it?

Why not get your own Cusom-Made Gif Animation?
If anyone here is looking for a wide variety of Gif Animations as well
as a variety of custom-made animations,

Check out Gif Anim at: http://www.cris.com/~rklahoti/gifanim

And if you don't find what you are looking for, give me an e-mail at

I may be able to help you.
--

2. Newbie to overwelming terms

3. Sellling Autodesk 3d Studio Release 4 Student version

4. from Mac to PC?

5. 3D Studio und Charakter Studio

6. CUSTOM MADE ANIMATION NEEDED

7. Need help with my gif animation (made w/PS)