3ds4 fonts?

Post by S Benne » Sun, 07 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone help?  I want more fonts for 3ds4 and have no idea if there
are any available on the web.  I must admit i haven't looked very hard
so far.  If you can point me in the right direction to download some
that would be appreciated.

oh and is there a 3dsmax crack anywhere (i'll keep trying)

si

1. Please send me 3ds4 FONTS

My friend introduce to me this wonderful 3D Studio.  Well, it's really great
and fantastic, but I need more FONTS.  Has anyone out there can help me?
Please!!!!$#$%&^*^*(&^$$%#$#$%#$^%$%*

I can't use the latest released of this software coz' I find it a bit hard,
that's why I'm still using release 4.0.

Nante

2. Speed of professional 3D games

3. fonts for 3ds4

4. Corel Seminars.....Anyone??

5. I need fonts for 3ds4

6. fading into transparency

7. putting new fonts in 3ds4

8. HP-GL language description and test sheet wanted

9. Fonts|Converter for 3DS4?

10. TT Fonts with 3ds4

11. 3D fonts, 3D fonts from 2D fonts, common fonts data

12. fonts FONTS fonts

13. fonts fonts fonts!