Click n drag???

Post by Paranoi » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:42:15

Hi, need a push in the right direction, here...I seem to have forgot how to
make 3dsmax 3.1 only select objects that are in the selection when I click n
drag the mouse...now it selects everything that the selection touch...

I hope you understand me... ;o)

Cheers
Chris.

Click n drag???

Post by Michael Schol » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:06:38

Hi,

at the bottom of  your screen you'll find a button... it has a dotted box
crossing through a ball... Toggle it to have the dotted box surrounding the
ball. Now the selection will only take objects within the "fence". Is this
what you ment?

cheers
Micha

Michael Scholz | Architekt
www.michaelscholz.de

Click n drag???

Post by Paranoi » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:23:16

Yes, Michael, thats exactly what I mean!

Danke!

Cheers
Chris.

Quote:> Hi,