3DMAX text creation problem

Post by Ignas Kazlauska » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

When i try to create text MAX makes only one font availiable,
despite fact, that i have LOTS of fonts installed. i dont even know what
is
that font. Only several fonts (standard for WIN, i guess) appear as they
must look.

Any non standard font is substituted by that incognito font, that i dont
need !!!

So, i can't create what i want...
Whats da prob, dudes ???

Any help appreciated...

3DMAX text creation problem

Post by GrimRepoMa » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

couple of things...

have you tried installing the fonts directly into the font directory in
Max?  Theoretically, it should use any font installed on the machine, but it
might have a better shot at finding them there...

also, I'm pretty sure that Max is limited to truetype fonts...are you using
other types?

grim