help for install

Post by Sam L » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi, all;

Can anybody tell me which version of 3DS MAX can be installed in Windows
95.(not for Windows NT).

Sam

help for install

Post by Stephen Luc » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
   Technically they will all work, but only R1.1 or greater is officially
sanctioned for use
on 95. Of course, since its a free upgrade from 1 to 1.2, that shouldn't be an
issue.

Steve

help for install

Post by TaTa » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

All Max versions can be installed on Win95. But; Max 1.2 and Max r2 is more
unstable under Win95 that NT. (Rendering etc.)

You should get your hands on Win98 it is supposed to work great with all Max
versions...

Tata

> Hi, all;

> Can anybody tell me which version of 3DS MAX can be installed in Windows
> 95.(not for Windows NT).

> Sam

1. Help needed installing imagine4

I hope this is the right group to ask this.

I recently got a copy of Imagine4 on a mgazine cover CD, I have since spent
fruitless hours trying to install the bloody thing :-(

On trying to run the program the screen blinks as if the refresh rate has
changed and then dumps me bak to the dos prompt with no error message
given.

I am running a pc with win95 and have attatched a copy of the pif file for
Imagine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul
begin 600 Imagine.pif
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
*82PT,S<L,2D-"G=I
`
end

2. Live Picture?

3. Help Needed Installing WCVT2POV26 for windows 3.1

4. Help with ClothReyes (really more of an intersection problem)

5. QUARK HELP: NEED INSTALL DISKette!

6. Texture Mapping 1 (sorry!)

7. Need help with installing PSP

8. Compiling gnuplot 3.8

9. Help Please Installing Filter

10. Need help on installing 7.01 update.........

11. Pls help - newbie installing first graphics tablet

12. Help with installing PS 7 update?

13. Help on install