HEEEELLLPPPPP !!! 3DS2 remember me?

Post by David Farndo » Tue, 06 May 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone help??

Thanks.... please hurry, I am dying to have a bash with all this again!!

Post by Kurt Wend » Mon, 12 May 1997 04:00:00

> Can anyone help??

> I bought a copy of 3DS v.2  years ago, lost my job as a designer/visualiser and never really got around to using it.  I now find myself in a position to start

> Thanks.... please hurry, I am dying to have a bash with all this again!!

        The PC you having running Win95 can shutdown to DOS. The NT PC, if it only has NT, can't! Therefore,
work on the Win95 PC by shutting down to DOS and running 3DS r2 - that will definitely work! Athough I
haven't tried running 3DS for DOS under NT, NT is supposed to be able to run ALL DOS programs!!!

LAter,
Kurt

--
==============>>-******-<<==============
VR-FX Co.            Levittown, NY 11756

Virtual Reality - "Where fantasy meets Reality..."

=====================>>-******-<<===================
*****>Support the Jayne Hitchcock HELP Fund:
http://www.geocities.com/~hitchcockc/story.html#fund
=====================>>-******-<<===================

1. 3DS2 To POVRAY2.0

Can someone please tell me where I can find a converter of 3D Studio files
to PovRay 2.0. I would like to convert my Mesh files and then add texture
to the image. This program does not have to convert the textures, but if it
does its a big bonus.

Can someone please help me ?

P.C. De Jager
University Stellenbosch
South Africa

2. set term gif

3. 3ds2 says:"Sentinel pro must be plugged...

4. Director & Anti-Aliasing

5. 3DS2 Tutorial

6. Chroma keying on Galileo

7. where to find 3DS2 plugins?