@@@anyone good at modelling??@@@

Post by slak » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I realised my stupid newsposter doesn't include email.
interested in the game ((Operation Exitium))?? then mail to

@@@anyone good at modelling??@@@

Post by Beau Leben » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

hi, i'm in the process of putting together a team of people to make a game
i have designed over the last year. one of the main groups of people i
can't get are modellers, people to make the 3d models of the characters in
the game.

if you are experienced in this field and can make realistic robot-like
models and are willing to work for free (until/IF the game makes any money)
then please email me and i will fill you in further