3DS MAX Animators needed ASAP in L.A. Area!!

3DS MAX Animators needed ASAP in L.A. Area!!

Post by Calico Digital Effect » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hey all you MAX users out there--

I'm sending you this message because the company I'm working for,
CALICO, needs MAX animators BAD.  We are going to be getting a job in
that will need massive 3D work and we need people RIGHT NOW (that means
call today 6/23!!).  We will have 8-10 seats open.  CALICO is located in
the Northern L.A. area (Chatsworth, which is near Northridge). Even if
you don't have a solid reel yet, we need you to call.

So if you live in the LA area and want to work on 3D using MAX call
ASAP!

The number is (818) 407-5200.  Ask for Claudia Burton

1. 3DS MAX Animators needed ASAP in L.A. Area!!

Hey all you MAX users out there--

I'm sending you this message because the company I'm working for,
CALICO, needs MAX animators BAD.  We are going to be getting a job in
that will need massive 3D work and we need people RIGHT NOW (that means
call today 6/23!!).  We will have 8-10 seats open.  CALICO is located in
the Northern L.A. area (Chatsworth, which is near Northridge). Even if
you don't have a solid reel yet, we need you to call.

So if you live in the LA area and want to work on 3D using MAX call
ASAP!

The number is (818) 407-5200.  Ask for Claudia Burton

2. Using Adjustment Layers---what gives?

3. Bay area LW Animators needed asap!

4. Multiple Radiosity bounces

5. For intermediate and advanced 3d animators in the L.A. area

6. RAP MUSIC CLIPART

7. WANTED: LightWave Animator/Modelor for project in L.A. Area

8. For intermediate and advanced 3d animators in the L.A. area