3dstudio max problem with 3dfx card and fireGL 1000

3dstudio max problem with 3dfx card and fireGL 1000

Post by Richard W Birk » Thu, 09 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I am using 3dsmax in win95 and have recently installed a MAXI Gamer
3dfx card.  Since then, I cannot get 3dsmax to use the GL hardware on
my FireGL 1000 card.

Any ideas?
Does 3dfx overwrite some GL file in the system?

Thanks

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
richard w birket

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

[remove RWB from e-mail if
replying]

1. MAX viewport problem with FireGL 1000

When viewing a viewport as shaded with highlights, MAX works fine with
the defult z-buffer software driver.  However, when I use Glint
hardware or Wglint.hdi, the same viewport is very fractured - 50% of
the polygons missing.

Any ideas how to correct this problem?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
richard w birket

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

[remove RWB from e-mail if
replying]

2. Help on Map scrolling

3. Graphic card miscellaneous - FireGL 1000

4. obj importer/exporter for max 4 or 5

5. FireGL 1000 video card

6. Pacific Graphics 98

7. 3dstudio R4 drivers that supports a Diamond Fire GL 1000 PRO video card

8. Has anyone used this book?

9. Diamond FireGL 1000 Dos Vesa mode problems

10. FireGL 1000 pro Problem Install No Lighwave Requesters

11. Problem w/FireGL 1000 8MB

12. Firegl 1000 pro problem!