Tutorials

Post by The Wade Famil » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi, I just got 3d studio max and it has already totally bewildered and
disoriented me. Is there anywhere on the net where I can find a good,
thorough tutorial on the program?

Thanks,
kyle

Tutorials

Post by Smegg » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

There's no such thing as a thorough tutorial on Max, only the manuals can
give that. The web just has a mass of snippets to play with.  Try here for a
good selection

http://www.veryComputer.com/

--

Smeggy
Better Smeg than dead :]

For Tutorials, Plugins, Scripts, Maps and Meshes....follow the links below.

http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Quote:>Hi, I just got 3d studio max and it has already totally bewildered and
>disoriented me. Is there anywhere on the net where I can find a good,
>thorough tutorial on the program?

>Thanks,
>kyle

Tutorials

Post by Wayne R. Tyle » Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Kyle -

   The books that come with MAX have a nice set of tutorials that should
get you up and running.  Admittedly, MAX is overwhelming at first, but
working through the books is a good start.

regards,
wayne

> Hi, I just got 3d studio max and it has already totally bewildered and
> disoriented me. Is there anywhere on the net where I can find a good,
> thorough tutorial on the program?

> Thanks,
> kyle

Tutorials

Post by Gate » Sun, 17 Jan 1999 04:00:00

The best set of topic specific tutorials I have found online is at:
http://max.complete-support.com
It is $60 per year and also has a free one week trial. They also sell
a cdrom that has alot of the same tutorials if you don't want to be
online while doing the tutorials.

T.R. Gates

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:31:47 -0500, The Wade Family