Lightscape renderer for 3DS ?

will there be one ? PLEASE.....

Post by Jeff Jaspe » Wed, 10 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> will there be one ? PLEASE.....

I think Lightscape NT is available now and has support of 3DS files.

Jeff
--
The Ohio State University
S. PRGMR 3

1. Integrating Lightscape Renderer w/Maya

     Has anyone tried using Lightscape to give Maya's renderer a hybrid
radiosity boost...?

    As I understand it, its possible to bring your maya geometry in
Lightscape, render the scene (color maps no bump/disp.).  Convert each
objects color map to tiff, which now contains radiosity, and reassign
those maps in Maya...

    Has anyone tried this...?  If not I'm preparing a scene and will
post my results for any interested.

                                  Tony

2. Why don't my tools work any more??? Intermittent PS PC problem.

3. Renderers, Renderers, Renderers...

4. Volunteer?

5. 3DS Radiosity or Lightscape?

6. transparency in rgba-images

7. Lightscape Translator Plug-ins for 3DS/MAX Updated

8. Req Help _Loss of Default filters

9. Sale on 3DS MAX / Lightwave / Lightscape workstations

10. 3DS Max or Lightscape

11. Sale on 3DS MAX / Lightwave / Lightscape workstations

12. 3ds renderer?

13. dpi's in 3ds default renderer?????