Problem with 3D Studio MAX VRML Exporter

Problem with 3D Studio MAX VRML Exporter

Post by Johnn » Sun, 02 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Anyone succeded to create a vrml scene with 3ds max vrml explorer and
then view it in netscape 3.0? Netscape 3.0 beta seems parse the file but
nothing is displayed !
I've tried with Kinetix VRML browser topper - but I get a "can't load
file" (VRML scene) message.

If I convert the whole MAX scene to 3D Studio R4 and use the IPAS VRML
exporter it works but some attatched objects with several materials
isn't converted properly.

Thanks in advance !

1. Problem with Lightscape Exporter Plug-in for 3D Studio MAX

3D Studio MAX crashes while trying to export a Lightscape Preparation file
using the newest Lightscape Exporter Plug-in.  I have a 200 Mhz Pentium
Pro system with 128 Megs of ram.  I have a Matrox Millennium accelerator
board with 8 megs of memory.  I'm using Windows NT 4.

I've had this with very simple models like a single small group of objects
(a desk) enclosed by a single box primitive.  Nothing fancy.  I can export
the box and I can export the desk separately, but together they crash.
Any help would be appreciated.  I hope this is enough technical info.

Bill Dill

2. PICS

3. microsofts 3d studio max 4 .x exporter problems

4. Minimum distance to surface

5. viewpoint problem when export 3D Studio Max to VRML

6. Corel 8 and zoom :(

7. Problems - Import VRML/DXF from 3D Studio Max

8. 6.52 GPFs?

9. Obj exporter for 3D Studio MAX R3.1

10. freeware VRML97 exporter for 3D Studio MAX

11. 3d studio max exporter

12. 3DS Max 1.2 Exporter to VRML

13. best 3D Studio Max books (was Re: 3d Studio Max)