Zippo

Post by DRapap4 » Thu, 07 Dec 1995 04:00:00

  I just got the Fire axp and I was wondering how I could create a flame
similar to that of a Zippo lighter.  Please help,

               Dan

1. Download Current WINAPPS at Zippo's News Service

Hello,

We operate a public news server called Zippos, and have just recently
added a large section of useful, and current software applications that
can be downloaded from our web site directly. The site is upgraded
regularly, to help insure that we have the most timely version of each
application represented at the site. Graphic Viewers, Newsreaders,
Browsers, Utility apps, and more....for both 16 and 32 bit operating
environments. If interested, Ive included the URL for Zippos web site
below.

The Zippo news server also implements a web interface called Direct Read
News(tm) that lets users read, decode, and post Usenet news without NNTP
or a newsreader app. If interested, the newsgroups and the interface are
also accessible from the URL given below.

Zippos News Service:  http://www.zippo.com

If you have any questions, or problems finding the apps site, please let
me know.

Best regards,

Download Current WINAPPS at Zippo's News Service

2. Residual pixels left behind in erase operation

3. Display Your Illustrations / Zippo's Internet Gallery

4. Cameraid 1.1 just went beta

5. Modeling a Zippo

6. Adobe Illustrator or Fractal Painter 5.0?

7. Display Your Illustrations / Zippo's Internet Gallery

8. looking for icons

9. Zippo Lighter

10. Display Your Illustrations / Zippo's Internet Gallery

11. Download Current WINAPPS at Zippo's News Service

12. Display Your Illustrations / Zippo's Internet Gallery