Lens flare effects and "end of screen"

Post by Gile » Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I use a lens flare of the build-in effects of
max 3. The omni is moving from out of screen in
to middle of it.
Now theres something happening at the edge of the
sreen. If the omni is not yet in the visible area
the glow of the flare gets bigger and bigger
(much too big!) and if its over the edge its getting
the normal size.

???

THNX
        Gileo

1. Wanted: information about "lens flare" effects

I am looking for some references for "lens flare" calculations as seen in
programs like Photoshop, Corel Photo-paint, etcetera.  If anyone knows of
good sites for this please mail me (preferred) or post them for everybody
else as well.

2. JPG > Crop > Save > Degrade?

3. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

4. FS O2 R10K 175,512,4G +Origin 200 dual tower quadproc

5. 'Lens Flare"

6. 200,000 triangles, who can render????

7. Can we raytrace a "lens"?

8. 24-bit Truecolour (cheap) is here!

9. Crop Tool not "smooth" at end

10. RenderMan compatible "front end"