New Online Magazine For LightWave/Toaster/Flyer Users!!

New Online Magazine For LightWave/Toaster/Flyer Users!!

Post by evilb » Wed, 27 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Visual Inspirations, a leading third party application developer for
NewTek software is pleased to welcome you to the beginning of A New
Dawn in DeskTop Video!

With the demise of Video Toaster User magazine, we LightWave and Flyer
users appear to have been cast adrift to make do on our own again.
Well, we didn't let the downfall of Commodore stop us, and this is no
different.

Therefore, some of the best-known names in third-party software
development for LightWave and The Flyer have decided to band together,
like our cave-man forebears, to brave the elements and fend off the
mighty mastodon by publishing a Free online magazine devoted to YOU,
the LightWave and Flyer user. We hope to serve the Toaster Community
with timely articles, editorials, tutorials, contests, and product
reviews which will inform, instruct, and entertain with a view towards
making your Toaster time more productive and rewarding.

Our First Issue is in the works, and we hope to unveil it Very Soon.

In the meantime, we'd sincerely appreciate it if you would activate
your FREE subscription by visiting us at:

http://www.vionline.com/newtek/

We expect to publish the first issue before Christmas, and we'd love
to have all of you around to help us launch this new venture!