My webpage

Post by Normando Rodrigue » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Good day all.  Could I get some people to look at my webpage.  I'm still
working parts of it.  I'd like to get some input on it.  I just
graduated from college, and i'm trying to find a niche for myself.  So
any advice, suggestions, and refferals would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

--
-=-=- Normando -=-=-
     --==>> http://www.earthlink.net/~guunthar <<==--

My webpage

Post by Sand » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> Good day all.  Could I get some people to look at my webpage.  I'm still
> working parts of it.  I'd like to get some input on it.

Very clever use of small graphics with a black background to achieve the
impression of a larger image!  I liked it!  On the links page, though, the
blue text is hard to read on the black background.  Also, I would
reconsider putting a home address and phone number in such a public venue.

--Sandy

  "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
   Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."    --Goethe

My webpage

Post by Jerry Sandefu » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I like it but you need  more original links in my opinion.
It's good though.

Post by Joie Bolt » Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> Good day all.  Could I get some people to look at my webpage.  I'm
> still
> working parts of it.  I'd like to get some input on it.  I just
> graduated from college, and i'm trying to find a niche for myself.  So

> any advice, suggestions, and refferals would be greatly appreciated.

> Thank you for your time!

> --
> -=-=- Normando -=-=-
>      --==>> http://www.earthlink.net/~guunthar <<==--

   I like it.. it is one of the nicest I've seen utilizing a dark
background..  you do need to update your homepage link however... had to
go in and change it from www to home..
Joie

1. Importing creations from Printmaster Gold to webpage

I have been using Printmaster Gold to create buttons, cards, signs, bumper
stickers, etc., and then import them to a webpage using justwebit.com.

Apparently, the reason I cannot do this is that the images I have created
are not in either jpg of gif format.

The path name for the creations are in this format:
b:\document\bizcard\logo\logo.biz.

Please tell me if there is any way to do this.  If not, now what do I do?

Thanks for your time and help.

5. Webpage script

6. rendering using bsp trees

7. TIF to webpage

8. 3D-Fractals

9. Tool for zooming compressed BMP on webpages

10. Java tool for BMP compression in webpages

11. New BMP image compression tool for webpages

12. Sydney: Work Wanted - Webpage, Graphics, Desktop Publishing or Media/Promotions

13. reboot 6.0 webpage - take a look