Operating Systems >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post by Jim Canue » Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I prefer Windows 2000. For me Max works just as well as on NT and I get dual
monitor support (along with a current version of DirectX, USB support, a
more friendly desktop, etc)

Quote:> Could anyone tell me wether 3D studio runs on win 98 or which is the best
> O/S to run it on.

> Cheers all.....

> Thanx in advance

Operating Systems >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post by Paul Vicker » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 00:36:00

Could anyone tell me wether 3D studio runs on win 98 or which is the best
O/S to run it on.

Cheers all.....

Thanx in advance

Operating Systems >>>>>>>>>>>>>

NT is the best. Since MAX 3 the only os fully supported is NT