ClothReyes 2.0 Problem

Post by John Smit » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I need to show a "flipped" cloth that is parts of both sides need to show.
The hexmesh in CR 2.0 has faces only on one side. As a result you can see
only one side at a time and the other side appears transparent.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

John

ClothReyes 2.0 Problem

Post by Kurt A. Huh » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

You need to tell MAX to use a two sided material.  There's a check box in
the material editor that says something like "2-Sided".  Check that and
you'll be all set.

KAH