LUMA OBJECT and PYRO CLUSTER

Post by lubert » Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Well, does anybody knows where can I find a FREE demo/evaluation version of
LUMA OBJECT and PYRO CLUSTER plugins for 3D Studio MAX?
Thanks.        Stefano.

1. pyro cluster newbie

Problem:

I try to get a pyro emitter to render and i get nothing, I have the emitter
where i want it
and i press ctrl-r to render the scene, Am i missing something?, Settings, a
step or ?

I am using c4d v8.1, 2.8 Ghz,1 gig ram, 120 gig Hd (95+ gig free), win xp
pro.

Thanks for any help.
Mcb

2. point in a rectangle

3. LUMA Objects 3d Max Plugin

4. need software

5. Luma object problems.

6. Output settings

7. I like luma objects

8. Luma object alternative?

9. Pyro Q&A = Pyro Message Board

10. Algorithm to count objects (Cluster Analysis) and measure data

11. HLS-HSV-RGB-LUMA CONV and KEYIN

12. Luma keying on the OCTANE Digital Video Board