glow fx animating

Post by Medián Kf » Sat, 25 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone have an idea how to animate a Lenzfx Glow effect? At the
beginning of the anim I want to make a sphere not to glow at all (and
the sphere is also invisible), and at the end I want to make it glow
high (and the sphere itself become visible). (It will be an ignition
of a  spaceship's engine...)
Thankx in advance.

glow fx animating

Post by Jason Pickfor » Sat, 25 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Click the "animation" button on and keyframe changes in the glow effect
window.

JP

>Does anyone have an idea how to animate a Lenzfx Glow effect? At the
>beginning of the anim I want to make a sphere not to glow at all (and
>the sphere is also invisible), and at the end I want to make it glow
>high (and the sphere itself become visible). (It will be an ignition
>of a  spaceship's engine...)
>Thankx in advance.

1. programming glow fx ..

hey!
well, I don't know if there are any programmer in here - but i hope so.. as
I'm really interested in ray tracing I started to program my own raytracer..

I have programmed a quite stable engine and I'm now adding some special
effects - like the glow Fx. I tried several approaches. I tried it
1) by modifying the final image (add glow) using the saved normals
2) using kind of envelop around each 3dObj, then analysing the
intersections.

ok.. 1) is really fast but the results are crap. 2) is slow! - coz I have to
raytrace two times more..

I couldn't find ANY informations on this topic.. has someone anything about
it? thnx a lot in advance!

Yannick

2. 3D QUESTION FOR YE ALL ARTISTS ??!!

3. how to move a glow[or any V>P fx across a

4. 3DS4 IN PENTIUM 233 DESN'T WORK!

5. MAX 2 Lens FX Glow

6. TImage and JPG

7. using glow ipas and lenz fx 2.0

8. ID4 -Can you say take these threads elsewhere

9. Animated Glow

10. Animating Glow Events

11. Animated Glow

12. Animating Glow effect