cape

Post by Ivan Fratri » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:09:12

I'm trying to create a cape for my character in 3d Studio and I was
wondering could anyone suggest the best way to do this. I'd like it to fall
over the body realistically with folds and stuff.
Can a plane be made that is visible from both sides and if so how?
TIA

cape

Post by Elen » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:26:26

Either in the material editor, "Shader Basic Parameters" check 2-sided
or rightclick your plane -> properties -> "Display Properties" uncheck
"Backface Cull".

Elena

Quote:>I'm trying to create a cape for my character in 3d Studio and I was
>wondering could anyone suggest the best way to do this. I'd like it to fall
>over the body realistically with folds and stuff.
>Can a plane be made that is visible from both sides and if so how?
>TIA

1. ZA:Cape Town:3D Animator jobs

I am looking for young graphic artists interested in working full time
at a Cape Town based company doing computer animation.  People working
in this job can expect to mesh, model, texture, light and animate clips
for braodcast.  We are looking for applicants that have fiddled with
various packages, maybe at home, and understand the basic of modelling,
texturing, lighting and keyframe animation.  Anyone who is interest

2. What is the advantages of NURBS ?

3. Help with Batman's cape: Ray Dream Studio 5

4. Looking for paper by Michael Pique

5. Help with cape: Ray Dream Studio 5

6. Graphics Experts - Please Help: Storing A BMP into Memroy

7. Cape Town graphic partner wanted

8. POV for Architecture?

9. How to model a cape ??

10. How to make a fluttering cape?

11. How do I build a cape!

12. More Clothing Problems - cape & bones