3DS4 VRML IPAS Help!

Post by iaea » Fri, 20 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I can't seem to export the animation keyframer info for a 3DS4 mesh
using the VRML IPAS from Kinetix. Anyone had any luck?

Thanks!

Ray Iaea

3DS4 VRML IPAS Help!

Post by Dave McConne » Sun, 22 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have successfully exported VRML models from R4 with the plugin however they
never seem to respect the point of view settings. When viewed you are always
underneath or behind the model. Some are available on my web site
http://mail.reallink.com/~csmart/ if have a browser that handles them.

Dave

Quote:

>I can't seem to export the animation keyframer info for a 3DS4 mesh
>using the VRML IPAS from Kinetix. Anyone had any luck?

>Thanks!

>Ray Iaea

3DS4 VRML IPAS Help!

Post by Floren » Mon, 23 Dec 1996 04:00:00

1)I have the same problem : you must delete all the entries about VRBL
in the file .WRL and it seems to work
2) An exported file by IPAS is unreadable by  VR-Builder: i'm
astonnished. Apparently it was the VRBL ??

anyone knows a really good converter ?

> I can't seem to export the animation keyframer info for a 3DS4 mesh
> using the VRML IPAS from Kinetix. Anyone had any luck?

> Thanks!

> Ray Iaea

3DS4 VRML IPAS Help!

Post by William Kalfel » Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> I can't seem to export the animation keyframer info for a 3DS4 mesh
> using the VRML IPAS from Kinetix. Anyone had any luck?

        I just can't get the camera work... when I open the VRML on the
Netscape it won't use the camera01... Anyone knows how to make it?!

--

        /       Novo Hamburgo - RS     \
       / www.geocities.com/~nonex-group \