newbie - Welding vertex problem

Post by Janic » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:06:42

When I click the Target button in the Weld Group while selecting the
Editable Poly->Vertex mode, I cannot even select the vertex. The cursor
becomes the arrow instead of the cross-hair that is for selecting the
vertex.
The same happens in Editable Poly->Edge mode.
What did I do wrong?
Thanx

1. when/how can u weld vertices (splines)?

hi all.

never really needed to weld vertices of splines until now
(using spline cage modelling)

i'm having trouble.. seems like some pairs of vertices in a spline can be
welded whereas some pairs cannot... no matter how high i turn
up the weld threshold, or use a 3d snap to make sure the
2 vertices join, or using 'fuse'  then weld,  some pairs of
vertices just don't weld.

is there any rules to welding?

thanks

---

2. TImageList

3. Welding vertices from adjacent terrain mesh tiles

4. Star Wars fan trailer & animation web site

5. rendering object with welded vertices

6. Video Game Programmers wanted by Gizmo Games

7. Welding a vertex ???

8. Can I import a folder of images into a document as separate layers?

9. How does one weld spline vertices????

10. Welding vertices in Max 2.5

11. welding vertices.

12. How to get MAXScript to weld vertices?

13. un-weld vertex...is it possible???