$%^TY

Post by ifjabb Stanyó Károl » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:30:05

The message contains text or phrases that are known to be associated with
mass mailer viruses, spam or inappropriate content .  These messages are
being reviewed and released where appropriate.

The recipient has NOT been informed.

The message was sent to:

Subject:
Serbia country
On:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:26:07 +0200

*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE ***

c=us;a= ;p=gov+dos;o=doswarsawa;s=jones;g=michelle;i=l; on Tue, 17 Jun 2003
02:33:28 +0200
    The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a=
;p=gov+dos;l=NCCSMTP10306170036MMWCRHRJ
    MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:WARSAWA:WARSAWSNTSH

Someone did took some shit to my outgoing maill Server my messages do are
not reaching their receptio, looks like the Serbian state guards its
millitary secrets, and that may result in terror I do not wish, wo'nt You
please die again?

If the act is being paid by Hungarian terrorists, kill that country at once!
Do it!

1. JOB OPP'TY: WEB & AUTHORWARE DESIGN

Web Designers Needed

The world's largest direct marketing ad agency, based in NYC, needs
innovative, experienced
web / interactive graphics designers.  The agency is heavily involved in
developing significant web
sites and other interactive media for many top companies (tons of work and
good clients).

Qualified candidates will have strong portfolios with actual web design
experience, a clear vision
for this emerging communications channel, and a thorough understanding of
interface and
navigational issues.  You must be able to take work from concept through
implementation.

Experience with tools such as Photoshop and Director is a must.  HTML
editing experience a plus.

Please send resumes with portfolio elements and a list of web site URLs
that you have designed
and implemented to:

CD3 Consulting, Inc.
965 Hope Street, Suite 202
Stamford, CT 06907
Please include salary history/requirements.

2. **PC-WINDOWS95-Version Wanted**TRADE!!!!!S-VHS**

3. NAB Par-Ty?

4. How do I convert B&W Bitmap to x,y?