MAX hardware benchmark

Post by Erno Niemine » Tue, 04 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I saw here a link to brilliant MAX hardware benchmark site while ago. There
was a big list of different hardwares and downloadable scene to test your
hardware with. If someone realizes what site I mean and knows the address
for it I would be very pleased if you post it here.

--
Erno Nieminen

MAX hardware benchmark

Post by Ola Madse » Tue, 04 Jul 2000 04:00:00

http://www.ktx.com/display/
(though this probablly isnt the one your looking for..)

=)

Quote:> I saw here a link to brilliant MAX hardware benchmark site while ago.
There
> was a big list of different hardwares and downloadable scene to test your
> hardware with. If someone realizes what site I mean and knows the address
> for it I would be very pleased if you post it here.

> --
> Erno Nieminen

MAX hardware benchmark

Post by Erno Niemine » Tue, 04 Jul 2000 04:00:00

You were right. I wasn't looking for that. I want stats for rendering times
for different processors (dual).

--
Erno Nieminen

Quote:> http://www.ktx.com/display/
> (though this probablly isnt the one your looking for..)

MAX hardware benchmark

Post by Erno Niemine » Wed, 05 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Found it. http://www.lucas3d.com/bench3d/html/mes-tests-max3-in.html , but
seems to be little bit out of date right now.

--
Erno Nieminen

MAX hardware benchmark

Post by Frod » Wed, 05 Jul 2000 04:00:00

http://www.60seconds.co.uk/ ?